Behind the scenes at the Explore Minnesota Tourism’s Travel, counselors assist potential visitors on the telephone, as well as fulfilling mail requests. The following are the top ten corniest requests received in 2009 at the Explore Minnesota Tourism Call-In Center.
- “I’m coming in July and I want snowmobile rental information.”
- “Does one need a travel permit or visa to visit Minnesota?”
- “Is there such a thing as an easy fishing lake? Something without having to hunt and work real hard?”
- “Can I have the telephone number of the Social Security Office in Mississippi?”
- “What do I need to do if I buy a bird in California and bring it to Minnesota?”
View more of the Top 10 Corniest Requests at: Explore Minnesota